Brown vs Cornell Prediction & Best Bets
Brown is on the road playing Cornell at the Newman Arena at Bartels Hall stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 2:00pm EST. Cornell -8.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Cornell -7.5.
With a power ranking of 117, Brown is ranked #311 in offense (scoring an average of 66.22 per game), #93 in defense (allowing an average of 66.11 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-9 (11-7-1 ATS) this season.
Cornell Big Red has a power ranking of 29 and are #7 for offense (scoring an average of 84.89 per game), #283 for defense (giving up an average of 66.11 points per game) and 14-5 (12-5 ATS) overall. Brown went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Cornell.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be BROWN 84.25, CORNL 69.25.
- 50% of SportsJaw players predict Cornell Big Red to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Brown will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Bears 73 to Big Red 73.
Our prediction: Bears 73 to Big Red 73.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Brown are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Brown's last 6 games.
- Brown are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games against Cornell.
- Brown are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against Cornell.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brown's last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brown's last 7 games when playing on the road against Cornell.
- Brown are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games played on a Saturday.
- Brown are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games played on a Saturday when playing on the road.
Cornell Big Red
- Cornell are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cornell's last 5 games.
- Cornell are 14-4 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cornell's last 8 games against Brown.
- Cornell are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cornell's last 7 games when playing at home against Brown.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cornell's last 6 games against an opponent in the Ivy League conference.
- Cornell are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played in January.
- Cornell are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games played on a Saturday.
- Cornell are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- FKalu Anya (Is "?" Saturday vs Cornell, Finger)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Big Red have a significantly better offense and the Bears have a slightly better defense. The Big Red won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Bears 73 to Big Red 71.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Brown vs Cornell infographic for details.