Wofford vs Chattanooga Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Wofford is on the road playing Chattanooga at the McKenzie Arena stadium on Wednesday, 1/25/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Chattanooga -5 was the opening favorite and current line is Chattanooga -2.
With a power ranking of 239, Wofford is ranked #141 in offense (scoring an average of 73.75 per game), #138 in defense (allowing an average of 67.70 points to be scored against them per game) and are 11-10 (10-8 ATS) this season.
Chattanooga Mocs has a power ranking of 166 and are #43 for offense (scoring an average of 78.10 per game), #211 for defense (giving up an average of 67.70 points per game) and 11-10 (7-10-1 ATS) overall. Wofford went 3-0 (3-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Chattanooga.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be WOFFD 74, CHATT 70.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Chattanooga Mocs to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Chattanooga will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Terriers 70 to Mocs 89.
Our prediction: Terriers 70 to Mocs 89.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
3 Latest Chatter[ - ]
The Mocs have a slightly better offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Mocs won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Terriers 72 to Mocs 74.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Wofford vs Chattanooga infographic for details.