Nuggets vs Nets Picks & Predictions
The Denver Nuggets are on the road playing the Brooklyn Nets at the Barclays Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 3:30pm EST. Denver is the betting favorite opening at -2.5 and the current line is Denver -3.
Nuggets vs Nets Prediction for Today's Game
Based on recent trends and head to head stats, the Scorecaster predicts Nuggets to win today's game by 12 points. This model factors in recent against the spread (ATS) trends and scoring which predicts the Denver Nuggets to cover the 3 point spread and the total to go over 228.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Denver 124 to Brooklyn 112
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Denver Nuggets and Brooklyn Nets, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 52% of SportsJaw users predict Denver Nuggets to cover the spread.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Denver will win straight-up is 60%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be DEN 117.25, BKN 111.25.
- OddsShark's prediction is Denver will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Denver Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 11, Denver is ranked #7 in offense (scoring an average of 116.86 per game), #13 in defense (allowing an average of 113.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 47-24 (37-33-1 ATS) this season.
Offensively, the Nuggets hit an average of 50.84% of their field goals (ranked #1) and 75.30% of their free throws (ranked #24) and makes an average of 38.66% of their three pointers ranked #2 in the NBA). They average 42.96 rebounds per game (ranked # 17) and average 29.24 offensive assists and 14.00 turnovers per game (ranked # 2 and 21 respectively).
Defensively speaking, Denver allows an average of 48.08% field goals (ranked #23) and 76.85% free throws (ranked #5 in the NBA) The Nuggets allow an average of 34.96% of the three pointers (ranked #6) and averages 40.30 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 40.30) Finally, the Nuggets average 25.90 defensive assists and 13.06 turnovers per game (ranked # 20 and 20 respectively).
Brooklyn Key Betting Stats
Brooklyn Nets has a power ranking of 19 and are #19 for offense (scoring an average of 113.51 per game), #12 for defense (giving up an average of 112.90 points per game) and 39-31 (38-32 ATS) overall. Denver went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Brooklyn.
For offense, the Nets hit an average of 49.07% of their field goals (ranked #3) and 79.78% of their free throws (ranked #8) and makes an average of 38.30% of their three pointers (ranked #4 in the NBA). They average 40.31 rebounds per game (ranked # 29) and average 25.34 offensive assists and 13.06 turnovers per game (ranked # 12) and 10 respectively).
On defense, Brooklyn allows an average of 46.11% field goals (ranked #4) and 76.30% free throws (ranked #2 in the NBA) The Nets allow an average of 36.97% of the three pointers (ranked #22) and averages 45.34 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 45.34) Finally, the Nets average 23.17 defensive assists and 13.11 turnovers per game (ranked # 3 and 19 respectively).
- Brooklyn has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Denver Nuggets to cover the 3 point spread and the total to go over 228.5 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NBA experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Denver are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Denver are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Denver are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games against Brooklyn.
- Denver are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against Brooklyn.
- Denver are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver's last 7 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- Denver are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Division division.
- Denver are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games played in March.
- Brooklyn are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brooklyn's last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 5 games against Denver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Brooklyn's last 7 games when playing at home against Denver.
- Brooklyn are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- Brooklyn are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Northwest Division division.
- Brooklyn are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Sunday.
- Brooklyn are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games when playing as the underdog.
Injuries[ - ]
- PGCollin Gillespie (Is out indefinitely, Leg)
- PGBen Simmons (Is out indefinitely, Knee)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Nuggets have a slightly better offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Nuggets won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Nuggets 111 to Nets 116.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Denver vs Brooklyn infographic for details.