Cavaliers vs Bucks Predictions
Cleveland is on the road playing Milwaukee at the Fiserv Forum stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Milwaukee -3 was the opening favorite and current line is Milwaukee -4.
With a power ranking of 9, Cleveland is ranked #8 in offense (scoring an average of 115.59 per game), #6 in defense (allowing an average of 108.24 points to be scored against them per game) and are 12-6 (11-6-1 ATS) this season.
Milwaukee Bucks has a power ranking of 5 and are #16 for offense (scoring an average of 111.44 per game), #4 for defense (giving up an average of 108.24 points per game) and 12-5 (10-7 ATS) overall. Cleveland went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Milwaukee.
- PF Kevin Love Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Milwaukee, Thumb
- PG Ricky Rubio Is out indefinitely, Knee
- SF Caris LeVert Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Milwaukee, Ankle
- SF Dylan Windler Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- SF Lamar Stevens Is doubtful Friday vs Milwaukee, Illness
- PG Jrue Holiday Is probable Friday vs Cleveland, Illness
- PF Serge Ibaka Is "?" Friday vs Cleveland, Illness
- SG Khris Middleton Is out indefinitely, Wrist
- SG Joe Ingles Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs Cleveland, Knee
- SF Pat Connaughton Is "?" Friday vs Cleveland, Illness
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be CLE 111.75, MIL 103.75.
- 53% of SportsJaw predicts Milwaukee Bucks to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Cleveland will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 64% picked Milwaukee Bucks on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Cavaliers 115 to Bucks 128.
Our prediction: Cavaliers 115 to Bucks 128.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cavaliers 109 to Bucks 109.