Bulls vs Thunder Predictions
Chicago is on the road playing Oklahoma City at the Paycom Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Chicago -1 was the opening favorite and current line is Chicago -3.
With a power ranking of 19, Chicago is ranked #18 in offense (scoring an average of 111.12 per game), #12 in defense (allowing an average of 111.29 points to be scored against them per game) and are 8-10 (9-8-1 ATS) this season.
Oklahoma City Highlights
Oklahoma City Thunder has a power ranking of 29 and are #6 for offense (scoring an average of 116.35 per game), #27 for defense (giving up an average of 111.29 points per game) and 7-11 (10-8 ATS) overall. Chicago went 0-3 (1-1-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Oklahoma City.
- PG Goran Dragic Is upgraded to "?" Friday vs Oklahoma City, Stinger
- PG Lonzo Ball Is out indefinitely, Knee
- PG Javonte Green Is probable Friday vs Oklahoma City, Back
Oklahoma City Injuries
- C Mike Muscala Is out indefinitely, Finger
- PF Chet Holmgren Is out for season, Foot
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be CHI 113.25, OKC 119.25.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Chicago Bulls to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Chicago will win, oklahoma city will cover, and the total will go under.
- 55% picked Chicago Bulls on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Bulls 105 to Thunder 123.
Our prediction: Bulls 105 to Thunder 123.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Bulls 113 to Thunder 112.