Raptors vs Kings Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Toronto is on the road playing Sacramento at the Golden 1 Center stadium on Wednesday, 1/25/2023 @ 10:00pm EST. Sacramento -4 was the opening favorite and current line is Sacramento -3.
With a power ranking of 20, Toronto is ranked #22 in offense (scoring an average of 112.63 per game), #12 in defense (allowing an average of 112.42 points to be scored against them per game) and are 21-27 (24-24 ATS) this season.
Sacramento Kings has a power ranking of 8 and are #1 for offense (scoring an average of 120.28 per game), #23 for defense (giving up an average of 112.42 points per game) and 27-19 (26-20 ATS) overall. Toronto went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Sacramento.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be TOR 122, SAC 116.
- 59% of SportsJaw predicts Sacramento Kings to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Sacramento will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Raptors 124 to Kings 127.
Our prediction: Raptors 124 to Kings 127.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
5 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Take Sacramento to cover at home tonight in what should be a high scoring game in Sacramento! Sacramento is 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 overall & 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 at home! Toronto is 5-11 ATS in their last 16 on the road! The Over is 6-0 in Toronto last 6 road games & 16-6-1 in the Kings last 23 home games!
The Kings have a stronger offense and the Raptors have a slightly better defense. The Raptors won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Raptors 115 to Kings 121.
- SF Otto Porter Jr. Is out for season, Foot
- SF OG Anunoby Is upgraded to probable Wednesday vs Sacramento, Ankle
- SF Dalano Banton Is "?" Wednesday vs Sacramento, Hip
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Toronto vs Sacramento infographic for details.