Mets vs Rockies Predictions
The New York Mets are traveling to play the Colorado Rockies at the Coors Field stadium on Saturday, 5/27/2023 @ 9:10pm EST. Justin Verlander (ERA: 3.6) will be the starting pitcher for Mets and Chase Anderson (ERA: 1.15) will be starting for Rockies. New York is the betting favorite opening at -173 and the current line is New York -201.
Mets vs Rockies Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and head to head stats, the Scorecaster predicts Mets to win tonight's game by 2 points and the total to go under 11.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: New York 6 to Colorado 4
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the New York Mets and Colorado Rockies, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- The SportsJaw community predicts New York Mets to win (54%)
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that New York will win straight-up is 67%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Mets to win and the total score to be 11.5.
- OddsShark predicts NY Mets will win and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
New York Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 24, New York is ranked #20 in offense (scoring an average of 4.35 per game), #16 in defense (allowing an average of 4.52 points to be scored against them per game) and are 27-25 this season.
Colorado Key Betting Stats
Colorado Rockies has a power ranking of 15 and are #18 for offense (scoring an average of 4.40 per game), #28 for defense (giving up an average of 5.42 points per game) and 22-30 overall. New York went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Colorado.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
New York Mets
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Mets' last 12 games.
- NY Mets are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- NY Mets are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against Colorado.
- NY Mets are 5-11 SU in their last 16 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets' last 5 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets' last 6 games against an opponent in the National League.
- NY Mets are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the National League West Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 6 games against NY Mets.
- Colorado are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Colorado's last 12 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Colorado are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Injuries[ + ]
- SPJose Quintana (60-day IL (03/27), Ribs)
- RPEdwin Diaz (60-day IL (03/30); is out for season, Knee)
- COmar Narvaez (60-day IL (04/06), Calf)
- 1BDaniel Vogelbach (Is not in the starting lineup Saturday vs Colorado Rockies, Rest)
- RPJimmy Yacabonis (15-day IL (05/08), Quad)
- LFTim Locastro (60-day IL (04/16), Thumb)
- RPElieser Hernandez (60-day IL (03/27), Shoulder)
- RPSam Coonrod (60-day IL (03/27), Side)
- SPEdwin Uceta (15-day IL (04/23), Ankle)
- RPStephen Ridings (60-day IL (03/27), Side)
- RPBryce Montes de Oca (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
- 3BMike Moustakas (Is not in the starting lineup Saturday vs New York Mets, Rest)
- 1BC.J. Cron (10-day IL (05/15), Leg)
- 3BKris Bryant (Is not in the starting lineup Saturday vs New York Mets, Rest)
- SPGerman Marquez (60-day IL (04/27); is out for season, Elbow)
- SPAntonio Senzatela (15-day IL (05/11), Forearm)
- SPDinelson Lamet (15-day IL (05/04), Back)
- SSBrendan Rodgers (Is out indefinitely, Shoulder)
- RPNick Mears (15-day IL (05/12), Oblique)
- SPRyan Feltner (15-day IL (05/13), Head)
- SPNoah Davis (15-day IL (04/30), Elbow)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the New York vs Colorado infographic for details.