New York Mets vs Colorado Rockies Prediction
The New York Mets are on the road playing the Colorado Rockies at the Coors Field stadium on Friday, 5/26/2023 @ 8:40pm EST. Max Scherzer (ERA: 4.01) will be the starting pitcher for Mets and Connor Seabold (ERA: 5.97) will be starting for Rockies. New York is the betting favorite opening at -215 and the current line is New York -205.
Mets vs Rockies Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and head to head stats, the Scorecaster predicts Mets to win tonight's game by 1 points and the total to go under 11.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: New York 6 to Colorado 5
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the New York Mets and Colorado Rockies, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 55% of SportsJaw users predict New York Mets to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that New York will win straight-up is 67%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Mets to win and the total score to be 11.5.
- OddsShark's prediction is NY Mets will win and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
New York Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 24, New York is ranked #21 in offense (scoring an average of 4.22 per game), #19 in defense (allowing an average of 4.64 points to be scored against them per game) and are 26-25 this season.
Colorado Key Betting Stats
Colorado Rockies has a power ranking of 15 and are #16 for offense (scoring an average of 4.40 per game), #29 for defense (giving up an average of 5.42 points per game) and 22-29 overall. New York went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Colorado.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
New York Mets
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Mets' last 11 games.
- NY Mets are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- NY Mets are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets' last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Mets' last 10 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- NY Mets are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the National League.
- NY Mets are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League West Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games against NY Mets.
- Colorado are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Colorado are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against NY Mets.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Colorado's last 14 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 6 games played on a Friday.
Injuries[ + ]
- SPJose Quintana (60-day IL (03/27), Ribs)
- LFMark Canha (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Colorado Rockies, Rest)
- RPEdwin Diaz (60-day IL (03/30); is out for season, Knee)
- COmar Narvaez (60-day IL (04/06), Calf)
- RPJimmy Yacabonis (15-day IL (05/08), Quad)
- LFTim Locastro (60-day IL (04/16), Thumb)
- RPElieser Hernandez (60-day IL (03/27), Shoulder)
- RPSam Coonrod (60-day IL (03/27), Side)
- SPEdwin Uceta (15-day IL (04/23), Ankle)
- RPStephen Ridings (60-day IL (03/27), Side)
- RPBryce Montes de Oca (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
- 1BC.J. Cron (10-day IL (05/15), Leg)
- SPGerman Marquez (60-day IL (04/27); is out for season, Elbow)
- SPAntonio Senzatela (15-day IL (05/11), Forearm)
- SPDinelson Lamet (15-day IL (05/04), Back)
- SSBrendan Rodgers (Is out indefinitely, Shoulder)
- RPNick Mears (15-day IL (05/12), Oblique)
- SPRyan Feltner (15-day IL (05/13), Head)
- SPNoah Davis (15-day IL (04/30), Elbow)
- RFBrenton Doyle (Left last game, is "?" Friday vs New York Mets, Knee)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Mets will win - view the New York vs Colorado infographic for details on this prediction.