Texas Rangers vs Los Angeles Angels RecapPredictions for May 25th, 2022, 9:38PM ET
Texas is playing Los Angeles at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim stadium on Wednesday, 5/25/2022 @ 9:38pm EST. Glenn Otto (ERA: 5.55) will be the starting pitcher for Rangers and Reid Detmers (ERA: 4.15) will be starting for Angels. Los Angeles -160 was the opening favorite and current line is Los Angeles -169.
Picks & predictions for Texas vs Los Angeles:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Los Angeles Angels to win and the total score to be 9.
- 58% of SportsJaw players predict Los Angeles Angels to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is LA Angels will win and the total will push.
- 79% on Covers pick Los Angeles -169.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Rangers 4 to Angels 5.
Texas is ranked #22 in offense, #15 in defense and are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Los Angeles Angels are #4 for offense, #7 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Texas went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Los Angeles.
Betting on Texas Rangers +153
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas' last 5 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Texas' last 9 games on the road.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Angels.
Betting on Los Angeles Angels -169
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of LA Angels' last 10 games against Texas.
- LA Angels are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- LA Angels are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Texas.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels' last 7 games played on a Wednesday.
Check out the rest of the Texas Rangers vs Los Angeles Angels matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.