Winnipeg Jets vs St. Louis Blues Prediction
The Winnipeg Jets are on the road playing the St. Louis Blues at the Enterprise Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Winnipeg is the betting favorite opening at -130 and the current line is Winnipeg -140.
Jets vs Blues Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and head to head stats, the Scorecaster predicts Jets to win tonight's game by 2 points and the total to go under 6.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Winnipeg 4 to St. Louis 2
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Winnipeg Jets and St. Louis Blues, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 51% of SportsJaw users predict Winnipeg Jets to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Winnipeg will win straight-up is 58%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Winnipeg Jets to win and the total score to be 6.5.
- OddsShark's prediction is Winnipeg will win and the total will go under.
- U: 3.5% picked Winnipeg Jets on Covers.com
Winnipeg Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 24, Winnipeg is ranked #21 in offense (scoring an average of 3.07 per game), #11 in defense (allowing an average of 2.86 points to be scored against them per game) and are 39-28-3 this season.
St. Louis Key Betting Stats
St. Louis Blues has a power ranking of 28 and are #17 for offense (scoring an average of 3.16 per game), #27 for defense (giving up an average of 3.71 points per game) and 30-33-5 overall. Winnipeg went 0-3-0 in their last 3 matchups against St. Louis.
- Oregon has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Oregon Ducks to cover the 2 point spread and the total to go over 135 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NCAAB experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Winnipeg are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games.
- Winnipeg are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Winnipeg's last 20 games on the road.
- Winnipeg are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- Winnipeg are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Central Division division.
St. Louis Blues
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis' last 6 games.
- St. Louis are 4-10 SU in their last 14 games.
- St. Louis are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- St. Louis are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Winnipeg.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis' last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis' last 5 games played in March.
Injuries[ - ]
- RWSam Gagner (Is out for season, Hip)
- CCole Perfetti (IR (02/21), Upper Body)
- GJordan Binnington (Is OUT Sunday vs Winnipeg, Suspension)
- LWJake Neighbours (IR (02/20), Upper Body)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Jets will win - view the Winnipeg vs St. Louis infographic for details on this prediction.