Giants vs Cowboys Predictions
New York is on the road playing Dallas at the AT&T Stadium stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 4:30pm EST. Dallas -7 was the opening favorite and current line is Dallas -9.5.
New York looking for big division win
This season, the New York Giants are 7-3. The Giants lost 31-18 to the Lions the last time they played on the gridiron. The Giants' Daniel Jones led the offense in rushing with 7 carries for 50 yards (7.1 yards per carry). By totaling 100 yards on 9 catches, Wan'Dale Robinson averaged 11.1 yards per reception. Daniel Jones completed 27/44 passes for 341 yards and a touchdown. With two interceptions, he had a quarterback rating of 74.1. The Giants allowed 160 yards on 37 carries, averaging 4.3 yards per carry. With 17 completions on 26 attempts for 165 yards, New York had a completion percentage of 65.4%. With 72 plays, they gained 413 yards. They rushed the ball 26 times for 89 yards, an average of 3.4 yards per carry.
This season, the Giants have accumulated 3,345 yards. The New York Giants have accumulated 96 first downs and 67 penalties for 514 yards. In terms of touchdown distribution, New York has scored 9 passing touchdowns and 13 rushing touchdowns. The team has given up the ball 11 times (5 interceptions and 6 fumbles). The team averages 157.2 yards on the ground, which is 4th in the league. The New York Giants score 20.5 points per game on average.
With a power ranking of 14, New York is ranked #22 in offense (scoring an average of 20.78 per game), #9 in defense (allowing an average of 19.22 points to be scored against them per game) and are 7-3 (7-3 ATS) this season.
Dallas 4-1 at home
In the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys average 345.6 yards per game. The ground game has averaged 136.2 yards per game and totaled 1,362 yards. As a team, the Dallas offense has accumulated 540 yards of penalties on 70 infractions, which is good for 5th in the NFL. They have given up 7 interceptions, lost 2 fumbles, and gained 105 first downs. To date, the Cowboys have accumulated 2,094 yards via the pass and average 209.4 passing yards per game, ranking them 22nd in the NFL. Averaging 25.1 points per game, the Cowboys rank 7th in the league when it comes to scoring points.
They rank first in the NFL by giving up 16.7 points per game. They have given up 11 touchdowns through the air and 174.5 yards per game, ranking 1st in the NFL. In total, they have surrendered 167 points this year. For the season, Dallas has allowed 1,361 yards on the ground (136.1 yards per game) and 5 touchdowns on the ground. In the NFL, the Cowboys defense has played 641 plays, which ranks 17th. As a team, they have committed 16 turnovers (9 fumbles and 7 interceptions).
Dallas Cowboys has a power ranking of 2 and are #11 for offense (scoring an average of 23.44 per game), #5 for defense (giving up an average of 19.22 points per game) and 7-3 (7-3 ATS) overall. New York went 3-0 (3-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Dallas.
New York Injuries
- DT Nick Williams IR, Biceps
- WR Sterling Shepard Is out for season, ACL
- G Jon Feliciano Is OUT Thursday vs Dallas, Neck
- CB Adoree' Jackson Is downgraded to OUT Thursday vs Dallas, Knee
- S Terrell Burgess Is out for season, Knee
- G Ben Bredeson IR, Knee
- WR Collin Johnson IR, Achilles
- G Shane Lemieux Is OUT Thursday vs Dallas, Toe
- LB Azeez Ojulari IR, Calf
- CB Aaron Robinson IR, Knee
- CB Jason Pinnock Left last game, is "?" Thursday vs Dallas, Jaw
- LB Elerson Smith IR, Leg
- CB Rodarius Williams IR, Knee
- T Evan Neal Is out indefinitely, MCL
- G Joshua Ezeudu Is OUT Thursday vs Dallas, Neck
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson Is out indefinitely, Knee
- LB Darrian Beavers IR, Knee
- TE Daniel Bellinger Is out indefinitely, Eye
- G Marcus McKethan IR, Knee
- T Tyron Smith IR, Hamstring
- LB Anthony Barr Is doubtful Thursday vs NY Giants, Hamstring
- LB Devante Bond IR, Knee
- LB Dante Fowler Jr. Is "?" Thursday vs NY Giants, Illness
- LB Tarell Basham Is "?" Thursday vs NY Giants, Illness
- CB Jourdan Lewis Is out for season, Foot
- WR James Washington IR, Foot
- CB Kendall Sheffield IR, Undisclosed
- TE Ian Bunting IR, Neck
- RB Rico Dowdle IR, Ankle
- LB Micah Parsons Is probable Thursday vs NY Giants, Knee
- CB Kelvin Joseph Is "?" Thursday vs NY Giants, Illness
- DT Quinton Bohanna Is "?" Thursday vs NY Giants, Illness
- G Matt Farniok IR, Hamstring
- LB Damone Clark PUP, Back
- T Matt Waletzko Is out for season, Shoulder
- CB Isaac Taylor-Stuart IR, Ankle
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be NYG 32.25, DAL 13.25.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Dallas Cowboys to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dallas will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 53% picked New York Giants on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Giants 19 to Cowboys 33.
Dallas was able to pick up the big win over the Giants up in New York earlier this season and will be going for the season sweep over their rivals in this one. Since that game, the Cowboys have taken huge strides and have emerged as one of the leagues best. This offense has really clicked lately as they have averaged 39 PPG over their last three games. Their defense is allowing just 16.7 PPG and this secondary will totally take out the risk of the Giants getting explosive plays. I do not think Barkley will be able to do enough to win this one for the Giants. Cowboys dominate again.
Pick: Dallas -9.5
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NFL Predictions
4 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Vegas vs 2 team tease.
IYKYK...... Cowboys wins but no cover.
Lost money on the Gwomen last week but feel they pay me back this week.
I like Dallas here. They are getting healthy and they have some explosive weapons on offense that are being utilized since Dak has returned. Prescott is 8-2 ATS in his last 10 starts against the Giants and the Cowboys are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against the NL East.
The Giants seem to play well against the BOYS, I think we will see a dose of the run game for the Giants and the team from New York is tough to run against! Prescott will make some big plays downfield but the Giants keep it close
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Giants 17 to Cowboys 29.