Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ - ]
vs BOISEL 10-45
vs NEVW 41-24
vs SDSTW 32-24
vs SJSTL 21-42
vs FRESL 32-37
vs COLSTW 44-24
vs UCONNW 34-33
vs JAMESL 38-45
vs AIRFOL 21-39
vs IDSTW 78-28
vs FRESW 25-17
vs BOISEL 14-42
vs UNLVL 14-56
vs NEVL 24-34
vs HAWW 42-21
vs SJSTL 24-52
vs WYOML 26-35
vs UMASSW 34-31
vs NMSUL 17-27
vs TNTECW 56-10
Betting Trends[ - ]
Utah State Aggies
- Utah State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Utah State's last 10 games.
- Utah State are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games against New Mexico.
- Utah State are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against New Mexico.
- Utah State are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah State's last 6 games when playing on the road against New Mexico.
- Utah State are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Mountain Division division.
- Utah State are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games played in November.
- Utah State are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games played in week 13.
New Mexico Lobos
- New Mexico are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Mexico's last 8 games.
- New Mexico are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New Mexico's last 9 games against Utah State.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of New Mexico's last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Mexico's last 6 games when playing at home against Utah State.
- New Mexico are 2-17 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Mountain West conference.
- New Mexico are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Mountain Division division.
- New Mexico are 1-12 ATS in their last 13 games played in November.
- New Mexico are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played in week 13.
Injuries[ - ]
- QBCooper Legas (Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs New Mexico, Shoulder)
- WRKyle Van Leeuwen (Is out for season, Medical)
- RBDorian Lewis (Is out for season, Foot)
SportsJaw is verified safe by: