Denver vs The Citadel Predictions
Denver is on the road playing The Citadel at the Lakefront Arena stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 6:00pm EST. Denver -1.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Denver -3.
With a power ranking of 323, Denver is ranked #167 in offense (scoring an average of 74.25 per game), #177 in defense (allowing an average of 68.25 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-1 (2-2 ATS) this season.
The Citadel Highlights
The Citadel Bulldogs has a power ranking of 336 and are #203 for offense (scoring an average of 72.50 per game), #271 for defense (giving up an average of 68.25 points per game) and 3-2 (3-1 ATS) overall. Denver went 0-1 (1-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against The Citadel.
The Citadel Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be DENVR 67.5, CITDL 73.5.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Denver Pioneers to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Denver will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Pioneers 84 to Bulldogs 70.
Our prediction: Pioneers 84 to Bulldogs 70.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Pioneers 80 to Bulldogs 63.