North Carolina vs Portland Predictions
North Carolina is on the road playing Portland at the Moda Center at the Rose Quarter stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 1:00pm EST. North Carolina -14 was the opening favorite and current line is North Carolina -14.5.
North Carolina Highlights
With a power ranking of 45, North Carolina is ranked #80 in offense (scoring an average of 81.00 per game), #198 in defense (allowing an average of 69.33 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-0 (1-3 ATS) this season.
Portland Pilots has a power ranking of 167 and are #110 for offense (scoring an average of 79.17 per game), #193 for defense (giving up an average of 69.33 points per game) and 4-2 (2-3 ATS) overall. North Carolina went 0-1 (1-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Portland.
North Carolina Injuries
- F Jalen Washington Is "?" Thursday vs Portland U, Knee
- G Chris Austin Is "?" Thursday vs North Carolina, Undisclosed
- G Vukasin Masic Is "?" Thursday vs North Carolina, Undisclosed
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be UNC 62.5, PORTL 91.5.
- 50% of SportsJaw players predict Portland Pilots to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is North Carolina will win, portland will cover, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Tar Heels 85 to Pilots 74.
Our prediction: Tar Heels 85 to Pilots 74.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Portland is 4-2 coming off a loss to Seattle are led by Tyler Robinson,They are going to have a very tough time today in the rebounding battle, The Pilots will get into huge foul trouble and this game will get ugly in the second half!
TAKE NORTH CAROLINA-15
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Tar Heels 79 to Pilots 75.