Kings vs Celtics Predictions
Sacramento is on the road playing Boston at the TD Garden stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Boston -8.25 was the opening favorite and current line is Boston -7.5.
With a power ranking of 15, Sacramento is ranked #1 in offense (scoring an average of 120.88 per game), #26 in defense (allowing an average of 116.94 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-7 (12-5 ATS) this season.
Boston Celtics has a power ranking of 2 and are #2 for offense (scoring an average of 119.41 per game), #14 for defense (giving up an average of 116.94 points per game) and 14-4 (10-8 ATS) overall. Sacramento went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Boston.
- SF Danilo Gallinari Is out indefinitely, ACL
- PF Robert Williams Is out indefinitely, Knee
- PG JD Davison Is upgraded to probable Friday vs Sacramento, Ankle
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be SAC 126.75, BOS 111.75.
- 51% of SportsJaw players predict Boston Celtics to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Boston will win, sacramento will cover, and the total will go under.
- 56% picked Boston Celtics on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Kings 102 to Celtics 121.
Our prediction: Kings 102 to Celtics 121.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
While this is a lofty total, this game does feature the top two offenses in the game. And neither defense is excellent, with both in the bottom third in defensive rating. I think this should be an explosive, back-and-forth game that comes down to the wire. I'm taking the over and considering the Kings +7.5.
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Kings 112 to Celtics 117.