Lakers vs Spurs Predictions
Los Angeles is on the road playing San Antonio at the AT&T Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Los Angeles -5.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Los Angeles -4.
Los Angeles Highlights
With a power ranking of 26, Los Angeles is ranked #19 in offense (scoring an average of 110.69 per game), #19 in defense (allowing an average of 114.25 points to be scored against them per game) and are 5-11 (5-11 ATS) this season.
San Antonio Highlights
San Antonio Spurs has a power ranking of 30 and are #20 for offense (scoring an average of 110.06 per game), #30 for defense (giving up an average of 114.25 points per game) and 6-13 (9-10 ATS) overall. Los Angeles went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against San Antonio.
Los Angeles Injuries
- SF LeBron James Is "?" Friday vs San Antonio, Groin
- PF Anthony Davis Is probable Friday vs San Antonio, Back
- PG Patrick Beverley Is OUT next 3 games, Suspension
- SF Juan Toscano-Anderson Is upgraded to probable Friday vs San Antonio, Back
- SG Max Christie Is upgraded to probable Friday vs San Antonio, Quarantine
San Antonio Injuries
- SF Doug McDermott Is OUT Friday vs LA Lakers, Ankle
- SG Josh Richardson Is OUT Friday vs LA Lakers, Ankle
- PF Zach Collins Is upgraded to probable Friday vs LA Lakers, Leg
- SG Devin Vassell Is OUT Friday vs LA Lakers, Ankle
- SG Blake Wesley Is out indefinitely, MCL
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be LAL 113.5, SAN 121.5.
- 55% of SportsJaw users predict Los Angeles Lakers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is LA Lakers will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 58% picked San Antonio Spurs on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Lakers 122 to Spurs 123.
Our prediction: Lakers 122 to Spurs 123.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Lakers 115 to Spurs 109.