St. Louis Blues vs Ottawa Senators Prediction 3/14/2019.
Starts at 7:30pm ET in the Canadian Tire Centre. Below are odds, preview, consensus picks and computer picks for St. Louis vs Ottawa.
|20.414th||Power Play %||19.515th|
|81.79th||Penalty Kill %||79.024th|
- Blues are 36-26-7 this season
- St. Louis o/u is 1-3 the last 10 games
- St. Louis is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- St. Louis is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games
- St. Louis is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Senators are 23-41-6 this season
- Ottawa o/u is 1-3 the last 10 games
- Ottawa is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Ottawa is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Ottawa's last 6 games
Prediction: Blues 3 - Senators 2
Betting Pick: St. Louis Blues -245 and UNDER 6 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NHL handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NHL power rankings, score differentials, goals scored and goals allowed.
Silver Seven: Game 71 Preview: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators
The big news for tonight's game is a pair of NHL debuts for the Senators. We were expecting Max Veronneau to get his first game tonight, but on a call with Season Ticket holders, Dorion dropped the news that Erik Brannstrom has been recalled and will also be making his first big league appearance. Cody Goloubef has also been recalled
The move to recall Brannstrom came due to Mark Borowiecki being out for tonight's game due to illness. Boro was initially listed as a game time decision.
St. Louis vs Ottawa injuries and projected lineup.
- 1 Agree
Betting Prediction for St. Louis Blues vs Ottawa Senators on March 14, 2019, 7:30 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: St. Louis will WIN and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2HB7Z4f