Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants Recap for September 26th, 2022, 8:15PM ET
Dallas is playing New York at the MetLife Stadium stadium on Monday, 9/26/2022 @ 8:15pm EST. Dallas -3.5 was the opening favorite and current line is New York -3.
NFL action takes place Monday at MetLife Stadium between the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Giants. After a close win over the Bengals, Dallas is 1-1 so far. The Giants are 2-0. In their last game, New York defeated the Panthers by three points.
Dallas Cowboys +3 Dallas' season got off to a rough start. In their opener, the Cowboys lost 19-3 to the Buccaneers, failing to score in the final three quarters. In that game, Ezekiel Elliott rushed 10 times for 52 yards, and Noah Brown caught five passes for 68 yards. The second game went better for Dallas, but it was a tense one. After halftime, the Cowboys scored just three points. Cooper Rush threw for 235 yards and a touchdown, and Elliott rushed for 53 yards. With 91 yards and a touchdown, Brown again led the receivers.
New York Giants -3 The Giants have won a couple of close games so far. The first one occurred against the Titans in the season opener. New York came back from a 13-0 halftime deficit to win 21-20. Daniel Jones threw for 188 yards, two touchdowns, and an interception. It was another successful game for the Giants in game two. In the end, they won 19-16 against Carolina. While Jones passed for 176 yards and a touchdown on 22-of-34 attempts, Barkley rushed for 72 yards. Five catches for 51 yards were added by Richie James.
Dallas vs New York Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be DAL 22.75, NYG 16.75.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts New York Giants to cover.
- OddsShark predicts
- 54% of Covers.com community pick Dallas +3.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Cowboys 18 to Giants 24.
Dallas is ranked #32 in offense, #9 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. New York Giants are #16 for offense, #13 for defense and ( ATS) . Dallas went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against New York.
Betting on Dallas Cowboys +3
- 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas' last 5 games.
- 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against NY Giants.
Betting on New York Giants -3
- NY Giants are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of NY Giants' last 13 games.
- NY Giants are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Giants' last 7 games against Dallas.
Check out the rest of the Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NFL Predictions