USC Trojans vs Oregon St. Beavers Recap for September 24th, 2022, 9:30PM ET
USC is playing Oregon St. at the Reser Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 9:30pm EST. USC -7 was the opening favorite and current line is USC -6.5.
USC Trojans -6.5 Lincoln Riley and USC's coaching staff have set their players up for success to start the 2022 season. The offense scores 50.7 points per game and averages 520 yards per game. Despite being difficult to stop on offense this season, they have scored the seventh most points and accumulated the 11th most yards per game. Caleb Williams continues to dominate, averaging 318.3 passing yards per game. He has already thrown for 874 yards and eight touchdowns this season. In 2022, he hasn't turned the ball over either. As the Trojans' top receiver, he will look to get the ball to Jordan Addison. ESPN reports that he has already recorded 295 yards and five touchdowns this season. The Trojans are also able to move the ball on the ground, as they run for 201.7 yards per game, which is 44th in the nation. By calling plays, they keep their opponents on their toes as they move the ball in the air or on the ground. With 227 rushing yards and two touchdowns, Travis Dye leads the team. This one will also be a balance test for the Trojans.
Oregon St. Beavers +6.5 Despite their hot start to the 2022 college football season, Oregon State will now face one of their toughest tests. The team is scoring 45.7 points per game and averaging 470.7 yards of offense per game, according to Sports Reference. This is the 13th most points scored per game and the 41st most yards accumulated per game. To begin the season, Chase Nolan has shown that they can pass and run the ball consistently. So far, he has thrown for 746 yards, seven touchdowns, and only two interceptions. In addition, he has the 13th highest QB rating in the country. In the nation, Oregon State averages 278.3 passing yards per game, which is 36th. The Beavers' leading receiver in 2022 has been Tre'Shaun Harrison, who Nolan will try to get the ball to. Two touchdowns and 219 yards have already been recorded by him. The Beavers are also looking to run a balanced offense, as they are rushing for 192.3 yards per game. Deshaun Fenwick and the Oregon State running backs have pounded the rock 51 times. He has already rushed for 204 yards and three touchdowns, making him the team's leading rusher.
USC vs Oregon St. Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be USC 29, OREGST 42.
- The SportsJaw community predictsUSC Trojans to cover(54%)
- OddsShark predicts Oregon State will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 68% of Covers.com community pick USC -6.5.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Trojans 31 to Beavers 36.
USC is ranked #7 in offense, #49 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Oregon St. Beavers are #13 for offense, #70 for defense and ( ATS) . USC went 1-2 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Oregon St..
Betting on USC Trojans -6.5
- Southern California are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Southern California's last 6 games.
- Southern California are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Oregon State.
- Southern California are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
Betting on Oregon St. Beavers +6.5
- Oregon State are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Oregon State are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oregon State's last 6 games against Southern California.
- Oregon State are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games at home.
Check out the rest of the USC Trojans vs Oregon St. Beavers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions