Boston College Eagles vs Florida St. Seminoles Recap for September 24th, 2022, 8:00PM ET
Boston College is playing Florida St. at the Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Florida St. -16.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Boston College Eagles +16.5 The Boston College Eagles have had a difficult start to the season. After both quarterback Phil Jurkovec and wideout Zay Flowers flirted with entering the NFL Draft last spring, BC began this season with such high hopes. Two straight losses to Rutgers and then ACC rival Virginia Tech. A 38-17 win over Maine last Saturday night marked the Eagles' first win of the season at home.
Florida St. Seminoles -16.5 Don't look now, but Florida State Seminoles football may return to relevance. The long-time national power has had some lean years, but this season's 3-0 start, including Friday's thrilling 35-31 win over Louisville, has things looking up. It was the team's first win in ACC play and featured a fourth-quarter comeback against Louisville, which has had their number in recent years.
Picks & predictions for Boston College vs Florida St.:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be BOST.C 40.75, FLAST 7.75.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Florida St. Seminoles to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Florida State will win, boston college will cover, and the total will go over.
- 55% of Covers.com community pick Boston College +16.5.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Eagles 7 to Seminoles 47.
Boston College is ranked #121 in offense, #69 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Florida St. Seminoles are #9 for offense, #87 for defense and ( ATS) . Boston College went 3-0 (3-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Florida St..
Betting on Boston College Eagles +16.5
- 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Boston College's last 11 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Florida State.
Betting on Florida St. Seminoles -16.5
- Florida State are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Florida State's last 7 games.
- Florida State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Florida State's last 7 games against Boston College.
Check out the rest of the Boston College Eagles vs Florida St. Seminoles matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions