Florida Atlantic Owls vs Purdue Boilermakers Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:30PM ET
Florida Atlantic is playing Purdue at the Ross-Ade Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. Purdue -20 was the opening favorite and current line is Purdue -19.5.
Florida Atlantic Owls +19.5 FAU will look to find some consistency after alternating wins and losses in its first four games following a 40-14 loss to UCF last week. This season, N'Kosi Perry has thrown for 987 yards, 10 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions on 57.7% passing, while Larry McCammon and Zuberi Mobley have combined for 664 rushing yards and 5 touchdowns. Je'Quan Burton and Tony Johnson each have 100+ receiving yards, and LaJohntay Wester has a team-high four touchdowns this season. Jayden Williams has 27 total tackles with a team-high 15 solo tackles and a pair of sacks, while Eddie Williams has 39 total tackles with a pair of sacks. This season, FAU has 10 sacks and two interceptions.
Purdue Boilermakers -19.5 Following a 32.29 loss to Syracuse last time out, the Purdue Boilermakers will also be looking to turn things around. Aidan O'Connell has thrown for 1,000 yards, eight touchdowns, and an interception on 64.7% passing, while Devin Mockobee leads Purdue's ground attack with 100 rushing yards and two touchdowns. With 32 catches for 474 yards and five touchdowns, Charlie Jones leads Purdue's receivers, while Payne Durham has 13 grabs for 133 yards. In defense, Sanoussi Kane has 17 total tackles with 13 solo tackles, while the Purdue defense as a whole has 6 sacks and 3 interceptions.
Picks & predictions for Florida Atlantic vs Purdue:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be FLAATL 50.25, PURDUE 11.25.
- 54% of SportsJaw players predict Purdue Boilermakers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Florida Atlantic will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 69% on Covers pick Purdue -19.5.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Owls 28 to Boilermakers 30.
Florida Atlantic is ranked #3 in offense, #90 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Purdue Boilermakers are #36 for offense, #41 for defense and ( ATS) . Florida Atlantic went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Purdue.
Betting on Florida Atlantic Owls +19.5
- 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida Atlantic's last 5 games.
- 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- 1-8 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
Betting on Purdue Boilermakers -19.5
- 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Purdue's last 5 games.
- 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Purdue's last 6 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Florida Atlantic Owls vs Purdue Boilermakers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions