Wisconsin Badgers vs Ohio St. Buckeyes Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:30PM ET
Wisconsin is playing Ohio St. at the Ohio Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. Ohio St. -18 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Wisconsin Badgers +18 In their opener, Wisconsin had no issues against Illinois State. In that game, the Badgers won 38-0. The second game against Washington State was a different story. Despite an early lead, Wisconsin lost 17-14. Against New Mexico State, the Badgers scored 49 points between the second and third quarters to win 66-7. Graham Mertz finished with 251 yards, three touchdowns, and a pick. Additionally, Braelon Allen carried 15 times for 86 yards and three touchdowns.
Ohio St. Buckeyes -18 When the Buckeyes faced Toledo, they didn't have much trouble. In a 77-21 victory, Ohio State scored 28 points in the first quarter and 21 more in the fourth. With 367 yards and five touchdowns, CJ Stroud led the way, while Dallan Hayden led the rushing attack with 108 yards and a score.
Picks & predictions for Wisconsin vs Ohio St.:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be WISCSN 46.5, OHIOST 10.5.
- 65% of SportsJaw players predict Ohio St. Buckeyes to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Ohio State will win, wisconsin will cover, and the total will go over.
- 59% on Covers pick Ohio St. -18.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Badgers 10 to Buckeyes 53.
Wisconsin is ranked #96 in offense, #14 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Ohio St. Buckeyes are #73 for offense, #20 for defense and ( ATS) . Wisconsin went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Ohio St..
Betting on Wisconsin Badgers +18
- 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wisconsin's last 5 games.
- 10-2 SU in their last 12 games.
- 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against Ohio State.
Betting on Ohio St. Buckeyes -18
- Ohio State are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Ohio State are 13-1 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ohio State's last 7 games against Wisconsin.
- Ohio State are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Wisconsin Badgers vs Ohio St. Buckeyes matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions