Miami-OH RedHawks vs Northwestern Wildcats Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:30PM ET
Miami-OH is playing Northwestern at the Ryan Field stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. Northwestern -6.75 was the opening favorite and current line is Northwestern -7.
Miami-OH RedHawks +7 On Saturday, the RedHawks lost 38-17 to Cincinnati after giving up points in every quarter. Aveon Smith managed 116 yards, two touchdowns, and a pick. Mac Hippenhammer caught four passes for 62 yards and a touchdown, and Kevin Davis led the rush with 30 yards.
Northwestern Wildcats -7 In game three, the Wildcats held a 14-14 tie entering the third quarter but lost 31-24. Ryan Hilinski finished with 213 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions. Out of 25 carries, Evan Hull gained 124 yards and a touchdown.
Miami-OH vs Northwestern Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be MIOH 32, NWESTN 18.
- 54% of SportsJaw predicts Northwestern Wildcats to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Miami-OH will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 71% on Covers pick Northwestern -7.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts RedHawks 36 to Wildcats 15.
Miami-OH is ranked #108 in offense, #73 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Northwestern Wildcats are #94 for offense, #85 for defense and ( ATS) . Miami-OH went 2-1 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Northwestern.
Betting on Miami-OH RedHawks +7
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami-OH's last 6 games.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Northwestern.
- 1-7 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- 0-17 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
Betting on Northwestern Wildcats -7
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Northwestern's last 7 games at home.
- 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Mid-American conference.
Check out the rest of the Miami-OH RedHawks vs Northwestern Wildcats matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions