New Mexico Lobos vs LSU Tigers Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:30PM ET
New Mexico is playing LSU at the Tiger Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. LSU -29.5 was the opening favorite and current line is LSU -30.5.
New Mexico Lobos +30.5 New Mexico Lobos will try to shock the world and win back-to-back games after beating UTEP 27-10 last time out. Sherod White leads the team with 101 rushing yards and three touchdowns, while Miles Kendrick has thrown for 379 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions on 56.3% passing. New Mexico's Luke Wysong leads the team with 12 receptions for 104 yards, while Gordon Porter has 140 receiving yards and two touchdowns. A team-high 25 tackles and 14 solo tackles have been recorded by Jerrick Reed II, while Cody Moon has 3.5 sacks and the Lobos defense has 6 interceptions.
LSU Tigers -30.5 Following a 31-16 win over Mississippi State last time out, the LSU Tigers will hope to avoid a letdown this time around. Daniels has thrown for 556 yards and six touchdowns on 69.5% passing, while rushing for 225 yards and two scores. Armoni Goodwin has 174 rushing yards and three touchdowns, while Malik Nabers leads LSU's receivers with 14 receptions for 199 yards. This season, Brian Thomas Jr. has 121 receiving yards and Jeray Jenkins has three touchdown receptions. The LSU defense has combined for seven sacks and two interceptions this season, with Jay Ward leading the team with 19 total tackles, including 11 solos.
Picks & predictions for New Mexico vs LSU:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be NEWMEX 53.125, LSU -7.875.
- 54% of SportsJaw users predict New Mexico Lobos to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Louisiana State will win, new mexico will cover, and the total will go over.
- 78% on Covers pick LSU -30.5.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Lobos 18 to Tigers 32.
New Mexico is ranked #91 in offense, #36 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. LSU Tigers are #29 for offense, #53 for defense and ( ATS) . New Mexico went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against LSU.
Betting on New Mexico Lobos +30.5
- 3-11-1 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Mexico's last 6 games.
- 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New Mexico's last 6 games on the road.
Betting on LSU Tigers -30.5
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Louisiana State's last 9 games.
- Louisiana State are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Louisiana State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Louisiana State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played in September.
Check out the rest of the New Mexico Lobos vs LSU Tigers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions