UNLV Rebels vs Utah State Aggies Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:00PM ET
UNLV is playing Utah State at the Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. UNLV -3 was the opening favorite and current line is UNLV -2.5.
UNLV Rebels -2.5 UNLV has lost six of its last seven road games. Brumfield completes 70.6 percent of his passes for 773 yards, 7 touchdowns, and 1 interception. Ricky White and Kyle Williams have combined for 506 receiving yards and six touchdowns, while Jeff Weimer has 11 receptions. Averaging 205.7 yards per game, Aidan Robbins leads the UNLV Rebels' ground game with 346 yards and six touchdowns. UNLV allows 22.7 points and 361.7 yards per game on defense. UNLV's Austin Ajiake leads the team with 16 tackles, Adam Plant Jr. has one sack, and Jerrae Williams has one interception.
Utah State Aggies +2.5 Utah State Aggies have split their last eight home games. Logan Bonner has completed 50.7 percent of his passes for 440 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions. Brian Cobbs and Justin McGriff have combined for 259 receiving yards and two touchdowns, while Kyle Van Leeuwen has eight receptions. With 238 yards on 63 carries, Calvin Tyler Jr. leads the Utah State Aggies' ground game with 155.3 yards per game. Utah State allows 36.7 points and 441.3 yards per game on defense. With 23 tackles, MJ Tafisi leads the Utah State Aggies, Daniel Grzesiak has 1 sack, and Ike Larsen has 2 interceptions.
UNLV vs Utah State Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be UNLV 27.75, UTST 32.75.
- The SportsJaw community predictsUNLV Rebels to cover(52%)
- OddsShark predicts Utah State will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 67% of Covers.com community pick UNLV -2.5.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Rebels 25 to Aggies 37.
UNLV is ranked #72 in offense, #54 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Utah State Aggies are #116 for offense, #128 for defense and ( ATS) . UNLV went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Utah State.
Betting on UNLV Rebels -2.5
- Nevada-Las Vegas are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nevada-Las Vegas' last 5 games.
- Nevada-Las Vegas are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- Nevada-Las Vegas are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against Utah State.
Betting on Utah State Aggies +2.5
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah State's last 6 games.
- 9-3 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah State's last 7 games at home.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Nevada-Las Vegas.
Check out the rest of the UNLV Rebels vs Utah State Aggies matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions