Northern Illinois Huskies vs Kentucky Wildcats Recap for September 24th, 2022, 7:00PM ET
Northern Illinois is playing Kentucky at the Kroger Field stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. Kentucky -25.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Northern Illinois Huskies +25.5 After falling to 1-2 with a 38-28 loss to Vanderbilt last time out, Northern Illinois Huskies will try to get back to .500. This season, Rocky Lombardi has thrown for 530 yards, five touchdowns, and an interception on 65% passing, while Antario Brown and Harrison Waylee have combined for 355 rushing yards. Kacper Rutkiewicz has three touchdowns and 149 receiving yards, while Cole Tucker has 15 catches for 278 yards and three scores. In defense, Daveren Rayner has 32 total tackles, Eric Rogers has two interceptions, and NIU's defense as a whole has five sacks.
Kentucky Wildcats -25.5 After winning 31-0 over Youngstown State last time out, the Kentucky Wildcats look to build on their 3-0 start to the season. Levis has thrown for 882 yards, 6 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions on 67% passing, and Smoke has rushed for 178 yards. This season, Tayvion Robinson and Dane Key each have 13 catches for 200+ receiving yards to lead the Wildcats.
Picks & predictions for Northern Illinois vs Kentucky:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be NIU 52.125, KENTUC 1.125.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Kentucky Wildcats to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Kentucky will win, northern illinois will cover, and the total will go over.
- 65% on Covers pick Kentucky -25.5.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Huskies 23 to Wildcats 28.
Northern Illinois is ranked #64 in offense, #94 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Kentucky Wildcats are #79 for offense, #30 for defense and ( ATS) . Northern Illinois went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Kentucky.
Betting on Northern Illinois Huskies +25.5
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Northern Illinois' last 7 games.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Northern Illinois' last 6 games on the road.
- 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
Betting on Kentucky Wildcats -25.5
- 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kentucky's last 5 games.
- 7-0 SU in their last 7 games.
- 10-1 SU in their last 11 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Northern Illinois Huskies vs Kentucky Wildcats matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions