Fla. International Golden Panthers vs Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Recap for September 24th, 2022, 3:30PM ET
Fla. International is playing Western Kentucky at the Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 3:30pm EST. Western Kentucky -27.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Western Kentucky -31.
Picks & predictions for Fla. International vs Western Kentucky:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be FIU 63.5, wku 1.5.
- 60% of SportsJaw players predict Western Kentucky Hilltoppers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Western Kentucky will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 69% on Covers pick Western Kentucky -31.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Panthers 11 to Hilltoppers 48.
Fla. International is ranked #98 in offense, #107 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers are #42 for offense, #49 for defense and ( ATS) . Fla. International went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Western Kentucky.
Betting on Fla. International Golden Panthers +31
- Florida International are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Florida International's last 16 games.
- Florida International are 1-12 SU in their last 13 games.
- Florida International are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Western Kentucky.
Betting on Western Kentucky Hilltoppers -31
- 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Western Kentucky's last 20 games.
- 10-2 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Western Kentucky's last 7 games against Florida International.
Check out the rest of the Fla. International Golden Panthers vs Western Kentucky Hilltoppers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions