Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders vs Miami Hurricanes Recap for September 24th, 2022, 3:30PM ET
Middle Tenn. St. is playing Miami at the Hard Rock Stadium stadium on Saturday, 9/24/2022 @ 3:30pm EST. Miami -26.25 was the opening favorite and current line is Miami -26.5.
Middle Tenn. St. vs Miami Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be MIDTEN 52.75, MIA -0.25.
- 57% of SportsJaw predicts Miami Hurricanes to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Miami-FL will win, middle tennessee will cover, and the total will go over.
- 64% on Covers pick Miami -26.5.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Blue Raiders 32 to Hurricanes 36.
Middle Tenn. St. is ranked #83 in offense, #62 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Miami Hurricanes are #51 for offense, #17 for defense and ( ATS) . Middle Tenn. St. went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Miami.
Betting on Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders +26.5
- Middle Tennessee are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Middle Tennessee's last 6 games.
- Middle Tennessee are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Middle Tennessee are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games on the road.
Betting on Miami Hurricanes -26.5
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami-FL's last 6 games.
- Miami-FL are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Miami-FL are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Miami-FL are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Conference USA conference.
Check out the rest of the Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders vs Miami Hurricanes matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions