Boise St. Broncos vs UTEP Miners Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 9:00PM ET
Boise St. is playing UTEP at the Sun Bowl stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 9:00pm EST. Boise St. -16 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Boise St. Broncos -16 After beating UT-Martin 30-7 last time out, the Boise State Broncos will look to improve to 2-1 on the season. At the time this article was written, Hank Bachmeier’s thrown for 200 yards, 3 touchdowns and 3 interceptions on 57.1% passing while Taylen Green has thrown for 155 yards and a pick on 67.9% passing while also rushing for 102 yards and a pair of scores to lead the Broncos on the ground. So far this season, Ashton Jeanty leads the Boise State receiving group with 8 catches for 79 yards, while Latrell Caples has two touchdown catches. Ezekiel Noa has 1.5 sacks and George Tarlas has a pair of sacks this season, while DJ Schramm leads the Broncos with 15 total tackles, including 8 solo tackles.
UTEP Miners +16 Following a 27-10 loss to New Mexico last time out, the UTEP Miners will look to bounce back. At the time this article was written, Gavin Hardison had thrown for 690 yards and two touchdowns on 50.4% passing, while Ronald Awatt had rushed for 190 yards and two touchdowns. The Miners' receiving group is led by Tyrin Smith and Reynaldo Flores, who have combined for 38 receptions and 490 yards. Each of Tyrice Knight and Kobe Hylton has made 23 total tackles this season, with Knight recording 15 solo stops.
Boise St. vs UTEP Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be BOISE 7.25, UTEP 39.25.
- The SportsJaw community predictsBoise St. Broncos to cover(55%)
- OddsShark predicts Boise State will win, texas el paso will cover, and the total will go over.
- 61% of Covers.com community pick Boise St. -16.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Broncos 30 to Miners 23.
Boise St. is ranked #101 in offense, #68 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. UTEP Miners are #103 for offense, #120 for defense and ( ATS) . Boise St. went 0-3 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against UTEP.
Betting on Boise St. Broncos -16
- Boise State are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Boise State's last 10 games.
- Boise State are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- Boise State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Texas El Paso.
Betting on UTEP Miners +16
- Texas El Paso are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Texas El Paso are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Texas El Paso are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Texas El Paso are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Mountain West conference.
Check out the rest of the Boise St. Broncos vs UTEP Miners matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions