Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs Georgia State Panthers Recap for September 22nd, 2022, 7:30PM ET
Coastal Carolina is playing Georgia State at the Center Parc Stadium stadium on Thursday, 9/22/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. Coastal Carolina -2 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
In the fourth week of the 2022 College Football season, the (3-0) Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and the (0-3) Georgia State Panthers will face off. The game will kick off at 7:30 PM EST inside Center Parc Stadium. This is a tough matchup for both of these teams after tough games in week 3.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers -2 In their first three games of the season, the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers have been solid offensively. Averaging 35.7 points and 431.7 yards per game, they score 35.7 points per game. The 54th most points and 59th most yards were scored per game. As they have multiple playmakers, they can move the ball on the ground or through the air. As Grayson McCall has looked great to start the season, the Chanticleers are averaging 255 passing yards per game. While keeping the ball out of his opponent's hands, he has already tallied nine touchdown passes, 733 yards, and one interception. As well, this is the 57th most passing yards averaged per game. This one is also worth watching for Sam Pinckney. With 15 receptions, 259 yards, and a touchdown, he leads the team. In the early part of the season, he has been one of McCall's favorite targets. It is also possible for the Chanticleers to run the ball on the ground. Reese White has continued to do a good job, as they are averaging 176.7 yards per game. To move the ball up and down the field, Coastal Carolina will use both the run and the pass. Everyone is involved in their balanced offense.
Georgia State Panthers +2 In week 3, the Georgia State Panthers lost a heartbreaking game to the Charlotte 49ers, so they'll be looking for revenge this week. According to Sports Reference, they score 27.7 points per game and average 444.7 yards per game. It is the 87th most points scored and 52nd most yards averaged per game. They also run a balanced attack, but they have a great running game. Currently, the Panthers average 231.3 rushing yards per game, which is 17th in the country. 203 yards and two touchdowns have already been scored by Tucker Gregg this season. Two touchdowns and 100 yards were his totals in last week's game against Charlotte. Additionally, Georgia State throws for 213.3 yards per game under Darren Grainger. In week 3, he threw for 343 yards and eight touchdowns. With three touchdown passes against UNC and four against Charlotte, he will be confident going into this game. Putting up points each week has not been a problem for this team.
Coastal Carolina vs Georgia State Picks & Predictions:
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be CSTCAR 29.75, GAST 33.75.
- The SportsJaw community predictsCoastal Carolina Chanticleers to cover(55%)
- OddsShark predicts The teams will push ats, and the total will go under.
- 68% of Covers.com community pick Coastal Carolina -2.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Chanticleers 30 to Panthers 32.
Coastal Carolina is ranked #63 in offense, #79 in defense and are ( ATS) in their games. Georgia State Panthers are #110 for offense, #100 for defense and ( ATS) . Coastal Carolina went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Georgia State.
Betting on Coastal Carolina Chanticleers -2
- 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Coastal Carolina's last 5 games on the road.
- 15-2 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Sun Belt conference.
Betting on Georgia State Panthers +2
- 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Georgia State's last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Georgia State's last 5 games at home.
- 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Sun Belt conference.
Check out the rest of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs Georgia State Panthers matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAF Predictions