San Diego Padres vs Colorado Rockies Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 8:10PM ET
San Diego is playing Colorado at the Coors Field stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 8:10pm EST. Sean Manaea (ERA: 5.18) will be the starting pitcher for Padres and Ryan Feltner (ERA: 6.05) will be starting for Rockies. San Diego -152 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
San Diego vs Colorado Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict San Diego Padres to win and the total score to be 11.5.
- The SportsJaw community predictsSan Diego Padres to win(64%)
- OddsShark predicts
- 68% of Covers.com community pick San Diego -152.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Padres 7 to Rockies 5.
San Diego is ranked #12 in offense, #11 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Colorado Rockies are #15 for offense, #30 for defense and 3-7 last 10. San Diego went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Colorado.
Betting on San Diego Padres -152
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Colorado.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 6 games on the road.
Betting on Colorado Rockies +135
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Colorado's last 9 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games against San Diego.
- 0-5 SU in their last 5 games at home.
Check out the rest of the San Diego Padres vs Colorado Rockies matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions