Houston Astros vs Baltimore Orioles Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 7:05PM ET
Houston is playing Baltimore at the Oriole Park at Camden Yards stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 7:05pm EST. Jose Urquidy (ERA: 3.96) will be the starting pitcher for Astros and Dean Kremer (ERA: 3.33) will be starting for Orioles. Houston -148 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Houston vs Baltimore Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Houston Astros to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- The SportsJaw community predictsHouston Astros to win(64%)
- OddsShark predicts
- 55% of Covers.com community pick Houston -148.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Astros 5 to Orioles 3.
Houston is ranked #8 in offense, #2 in defense and are 9-1 in their last 10 games. Baltimore Orioles are #21 for offense, #10 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Houston went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Baltimore.
Betting on Houston Astros -148
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston's last 9 games.
- 10-2 SU in their last 12 games.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Baltimore.
- 7-1 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
Betting on Baltimore Orioles +131
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games against Houston.
- 4-8 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- 4-13 SU in their last 17 games when playing at home against Houston.
Check out the rest of the Houston Astros vs Baltimore Orioles matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions