Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies Recap for September 23rd, 2022, 7:05PM ET
Atlanta is playing Philadelphia at the Citizens Bank Park stadium on Friday, 9/23/2022 @ 7:05pm EST. Jake Odorizzi (ERA: 4.04) will be the starting pitcher for Braves and Aaron Nola (ERA: 3.38) will be starting for Phillies. Philadelphia -146 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Picks & predictions for Atlanta vs Philadelphia:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Philadelphia Phillies to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- 57% of SportsJaw players predict Philadelphia Phillies to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is
- 62% of Covers.com community pick Atlanta +132.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Braves 3 to Phillies 5.
Atlanta is ranked #2 in offense, #8 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Philadelphia Phillies are #6 for offense, #16 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Atlanta went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Philadelphia.
Betting on Atlanta Braves +132
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 6 games.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games on the road.
Betting on Philadelphia Phillies -146
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games against Atlanta.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions