Cincinnati Reds vs San Francisco Giants RecapPredictions for June 24th, 2022, 10:15PM ET
Cincinnati is playing San Francisco at the Oracle Park stadium on Friday, 6/24/2022 @ 10:15pm EST. Graham Ashcraft (ERA: 3.51) will be the starting pitcher for Reds and Alex Cobb (ERA: 5.62) will be starting for Giants. San Francisco -191 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Cincinnati vs San Francisco Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict San Francisco Giants to win and the total score to be 8.
- 54% of SportsJaw predicts San Francisco Giants to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- % on Covers pick San Francisco -191.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Reds 2 to Giants 6.
Cincinnati is ranked #18 in offense, #27 in defense and are 3-7 in their last 10 games. San Francisco Giants are #9 for offense, #13 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Cincinnati went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against San Francisco.
Betting on Cincinnati Reds +173
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games.
- 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against San Francisco.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Cincinnati's last 15 games on the road.
Betting on San Francisco Giants -191
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of San Francisco's last 15 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco's last 6 games against Cincinnati.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Cincinnati Reds vs San Francisco Giants matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.