Boston Red Sox vs Cleveland Guardians RecapPredictions for June 24th, 2022, 7:10PM ET
Boston is playing Cleveland at the Progressive Field stadium on Friday, 6/24/2022 @ 7:10pm EST. Nick Pivetta (ERA: 3.31) will be the starting pitcher for Red Sox and Cal Quantrill (ERA: 3.77) will be starting for Guardians. Boston -115 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Boston vs Cleveland Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Boston Red Sox to win and the total score to be 8.5.
- The SportsJaw community predictsBoston Red Sox to win(61%)
- OddsShark predicts
- % on Covers pick Cleveland +100.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Red Sox 5 to Guardians 4.
Boston is ranked #8 in offense, #8 in defense and are 8-2 in their last 10 games. Cleveland Guardians are #22 for offense, #4 for defense and 8-2 last 10. Boston went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Cleveland.
Betting on Boston Red Sox -115
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Cleveland.
- 9-2 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland.
Betting on Cleveland Guardians +100
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Cleveland's last 15 games against Boston.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Boston.
Check out the rest of the Boston Red Sox vs Cleveland Guardians matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.