Houston Astros vs New York YankeesRecap for June 23rd, 2022, 7:05PM ET
Houston is playing New York at the Yankee Stadium stadium on Thursday, 6/23/2022 @ 7:05pm EST. Framber Valdez (ERA: 2.78) will be the starting pitcher for Astros and Jameson Taillon (ERA: 2.7) will be starting for Yankees. New York -135 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Houston vs New York Picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Yankees to win and the total score to be 8.5.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts New York Yankees to win.
- OddsShark predicts
- 61% on Covers pick New York -135.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Astros 7 to Yankees 1.
Houston is ranked #19 in offense, #3 in defense and are 7-3 in their last 10 games. New York Yankees are #2 for offense, #1 for defense and 8-2 last 10. Houston went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against New York.
Betting on Houston Astros +123
- 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against NY Yankees.
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games on the road.
- 5-11 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees.
Betting on New York Yankees -135
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees' last 6 games.
- NY Yankees are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games.
- NY Yankees are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- NY Yankees are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Houston.
Check out the rest of the Houston Astros vs New York Yankees matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.