Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves RecapPredictions for May 28th, 2022, 4:10PM ET
Miami is playing Atlanta at the Truist Park stadium on Saturday, 5/28/2022 @ 4:10pm EST. Sandy Alcantara (ERA: 2.11) will be the starting pitcher for Marlins and Tucker Davidson (ERA: 8.71) will be starting for Braves. Atlanta -135 was the opening favorite and current line is Atlanta -122.
Picks & predictions for Miami vs Atlanta:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Atlanta Braves to win and the total score to be 9.
- 52% of SportsJaw users predict Miami Marlins to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Atlanta will win and the total will go over.
- 61% on Covers pick Atlanta -122.
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Marlins 4 to Braves 4.
Miami is ranked #23 in offense, #5 in defense and are 3-7 in their last 10 games. Atlanta Braves are #16 for offense, #20 for defense and 6-4 last 10. Miami went 2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Atlanta.
Betting on Miami Marlins +107
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- 5-12 SU in their last 17 games against Atlanta.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
Betting on Atlanta Braves -122
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta's last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing at home against Miami.
Check out the rest of the Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.