Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals RecapPredictions for May 27th, 2022, 8:15PM ET
Milwaukee is playing St. Louis at the Busch Stadium stadium on Friday, 5/27/2022 @ 8:15pm EST. Brandon Woodruff (ERA: 4.76) will be the starting pitcher for Brewers and Dakota Hudson (ERA: 3.6) will be starting for Cardinals. Milwaukee -145 was the opening favorite and current line is Milwaukee -138.
Milwaukee vs St. Louis picks & Predictions:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Milwaukee Brewers to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- The SportsJaw community predictsMilwaukee Brewers to win(58%)
- OddsShark predicts Milwaukee will win and the total will go over.
- 54% of Covers.com community pick Milwaukee -138.
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Brewers 4 to Cardinals 3.
Milwaukee is ranked #7 in offense, #11 in defense and are 7-3 in their last 10 games. St. Louis Cardinals are #5 for offense, #10 for defense and 5-5 last 10. Milwaukee went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against St. Louis.
Betting on Milwaukee Brewers -138
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 7 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road.
Betting on St. Louis Cardinals +128
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis' last 7 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis' last 6 games at home.
- 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
Check out the rest of the Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals matchup page for community picks & predictions and more.