Cleveland Guardians vs Minnesota Twins RecapPredictions for May 15th, 2022, 2:10PM ET
Cleveland will be playing Minnesota at the Target Field stadium on Sunday, 5/15/2022 @ 2:10pm EST. Triston McKenzie (ERA: 2.76) will be the starting pitcher for Guardians and Joe Ryan (ERA: 2.56) will be starting for Twins. Minnesota -144 was the opening favorite and current line is Minnesota -141.
Picks & predictions for Cleveland vs Minnesota:
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Minnesota Twins to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- 57% of the SportsJaw community predict Minnesota Twins to win.
- Oddsshark predicts Minnesota will win and the total will go over.
- 55% on Covers pick Minnesota -141.
- SportsJaw ScoreCaster predicts Guardians 3 to Twins 5.
Cleveland is ranked #7 in offense, #23 in defense and are 6-4 in their last 10 games. Minnesota Twins are #17 for offense, #8 for defense and 4-6 last 10. Cleveland went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Minnesota.
Betting on Cleveland Guardians +128
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Cleveland's last 11 games.
- 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Minnesota.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
Betting on Minnesota Twins -141
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 9 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota's last 12 games against Cleveland.
- 10-4 SU in their last 14 games at home.
Check out the rest of the Cleveland Guardians vs Minnesota Twins matchup page for community picks & predictions, news, stats, betting trends and injuries below.
Have a strong opinion about this game? Share your picks and predictions and earn rewards while helping the community win more bets.
MAKE YOUR PICK
*Make your pick on the Cleveland vs Minnesota game and share your betting insights with the community. If your prediction wins, you earn SJ Coins.