Milwaukee vs Stetson Predictions
The Milwaukee Panthers are on the road playing the Stetson Hatters at the Ocean Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 6:30pm EST. Stetson is the betting favorite opening at -2.5 and the current line is Stetson -1.5.
Panthers vs Hatters Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Hatters to win tonight's game by 13 points. This model factors in recent against the spread (ATS) trends and scoring which predicts the Stetson Hatters to cover the 1.5 point spread and the total to go over 155.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Milwaukee 73 to Stetson 86
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Milwaukee Panthers and Stetson Hatters, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict Stetson Hatters to cover the spread.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Stetson will win straight-up is 56%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be MILW 76.25, STETS 79.25.
- OddsShark's prediction is Stetson will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Milwaukee Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 189, Milwaukee is ranked #34 in offense (scoring an average of 78.34 per game), #286 in defense (allowing an average of 73.84 points to be scored against them per game) and are 21-11 (15-14 ATS) this season.
Offensively, the Panthers hit an average of 46.02% of their field goals (ranked #87) and 73.17% of their free throws (ranked #122) and makes an average of 35.21% of their three pointers ranked #126 in the NCAAB). They average 39.09 rebounds per game (ranked # 13) and average 14.16 offensive assists and 15.19 turnovers per game (ranked # 104 and 346 respectively).
Defensively speaking, Milwaukee allows an average of 40.79% field goals (ranked #33) and 72.54% free throws (ranked #242 in the NCAAB) The Panthers allow an average of 30.63% of the three pointers (ranked #31) and averages 36.09 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 36.09) Finally, the Panthers average 13.06 defensive assists and 13.66 turnovers per game (ranked # 206 and 100 respectively).
Stetson Key Betting Stats
Stetson Hatters has a power ranking of 144 and are #63 for offense (scoring an average of 76.60 per game), #274 for defense (giving up an average of 73.33 points per game) and 17-13 (18-9-1 ATS) overall. Milwaukee went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Stetson.
For offense, the Hatters hit an average of 46.49% of their field goals (ranked #70) and 77.29% of their free throws (ranked #17) and makes an average of 38.95% of their three pointers (ranked #7 in the NCAAB). They average 34.27 rebounds per game (ranked # 221) and average 13.93 offensive assists and 10.47 turnovers per game (ranked # 112) and 23 respectively).
On defense, Stetson allows an average of 45.66% field goals (ranked #301) and 73.89% free throws (ranked #299 in the NCAAB) The Hatters allow an average of 35.96% of the three pointers (ranked #307) and averages 33.07 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 33.07) Finally, the Hatters average 13.67 defensive assists and 10.27 turnovers per game (ranked # 253 and 342 respectively).
- Stetson has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Stetson Hatters to cover the 1.5 point spread and the total to go over 155.5 points.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Sun conference.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games played in March.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games played on a Sunday.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone OVER in 16 of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's last 20 games played on a Sunday when on the road.
- Stetson are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Stetson's last 8 games.
- Stetson are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Stetson's last 10 games played in March.
- Stetson are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games played on a Sunday.
- Stetson are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games when playing as the favourite.
- Stetson are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games played on a Sunday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- FKeon Edwards (Is OUT Sunday vs Stetson, Undisclosed)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Spartans won more games straight up while Golden Eagles won more ATS over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Panthers 74 to Hatters 85.