Oklahoma vs Seton Hall Predictions
Oklahoma is on the road playing Seton Hall at the State Farm Field House stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Seton Hall -2.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Seton Hall -2.
With a power ranking of 102, Oklahoma is ranked #324 in offense (scoring an average of 63.75 per game), #22 in defense (allowing an average of 55.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-1 (2-3 ATS) this season.
Seton Hall Highlights
Seton Hall Pirates has a power ranking of 42 and are #116 for offense (scoring an average of 77.00 per game), #23 for defense (giving up an average of 55.75 points per game) and 4-1 (4-1 ATS) overall. Oklahoma went 0-1 (1-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Seton Hall.
Seton Hall Injuries
- F Alexis Yetna Is out indefinitely, Knee
- F Abdou Ndiaye Is out indefinitely, Knee
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be OKLA 65.5, SETON 61.5.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Oklahoma Sooners to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Oklahoma will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 66% picked Seton Hall Pirates on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Sooners 63 to Pirates 68.
Our prediction: Sooners 63 to Pirates 68.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Sooners 69 to Pirates 69.