BYU vs Dayton Predictions
BYU is on the road playing Dayton at the Imperial Arena at Atlantis Resort stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 3:30pm EST. Dayton -2.25 was the opening favorite and current line is Dayton -3.5.
With a power ranking of 115, BYU is ranked #351 in offense (scoring an average of 60.20 per game), #10 in defense (allowing an average of 52.40 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (1-5 ATS) this season.
Dayton Flyers has a power ranking of 278 and are #192 for offense (scoring an average of 72.80 per game), #232 for defense (giving up an average of 52.40 points per game) and 3-3 (1-4-1 ATS) overall. BYU went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Dayton.
- G Koby Brea Is out indefinitely, Illness
- F Richard Amaefule Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- F Kaleb Washington Is out indefinitely, Suspension
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be BYU 68.75, DAYTN 61.75.
- 55% of SportsJaw predicts Dayton Flyers to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Dayton will win, byu will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Flyers 70 to Cougars 81.
Our prediction: Flyers 70 to Cougars 81.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Flyers 72 to Cougars 70.