Duke vs Xavier Predictions
Duke is on the road playing Xavier at the Moda Center at the Rose Quarter stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 3:30pm EST. Duke -3 was the opening favorite and current line is Duke -5.
With a power ranking of 1, Duke is ranked #112 in offense (scoring an average of 77.00 per game), #12 in defense (allowing an average of 53.20 points to be scored against them per game) and are 5-1 (3-3 ATS) this season.
Xavier Musketeers has a power ranking of 65 and are #27 for offense (scoring an average of 84.75 per game), #218 for defense (giving up an average of 53.20 points per game) and 4-1 (2-2-1 ATS) overall. Duke went 0-2 (1-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Xavier.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be DUKE 69.25, XAVIR 79.25.
- 55% of SportsJaw players predict Xavier Musketeers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Duke will win, xavier will cover, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Blue Devils 73 to Musketeers 71.
Our prediction: Blue Devils 73 to Musketeers 71.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Blue Devils 73 to Musketeers 72.