Idaho vs Pacific Predictions
Idaho is on the road playing Pacific at the Spanos Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 9:00pm EST. Pacific -12.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Pacific -13.5.
With a power ranking of 283, Idaho is ranked #168 in offense (scoring an average of 74.20 per game), #120 in defense (allowing an average of 65.60 points to be scored against them per game) and are 1-5 (1-4 ATS) this season.
Pacific Tigers has a power ranking of 155 and are #40 for offense (scoring an average of 83.60 per game), #340 for defense (giving up an average of 65.60 points per game) and 2-3 (3-2 ATS) overall. Idaho went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Pacific.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be IDAHO 86.75, PACIF 59.75.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Idaho Vandals to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Pacific will win, idaho will cover, and the total will go over.
- 65% picked Pacific Tigers on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Vandals 76 to Tigers 87.
Our prediction: Vandals 76 to Tigers 87.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Vandals 69 to Tigers 77.