San Francisco vs Davidson Predictions
San Francisco is on the road playing Davidson at the Belk Arena stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 2:00pm EST. Davidson 0 was the opening favorite and current line is Davidson -2.5.
San Francisco Highlights
With a power ranking of 58, San Francisco is ranked #138 in offense (scoring an average of 76.00 per game), #111 in defense (allowing an average of 65.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 6-0 (2-3 ATS) this season.
Davidson Wildcats has a power ranking of 243 and are #115 for offense (scoring an average of 77.50 per game), #280 for defense (giving up an average of 65.00 points per game) and 5-1 (3-2 ATS) overall. San Francisco went 0-1 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Davidson.
San Francisco Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be SF 75.75, DAVID 70.75.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Davidson Wildcats to cover.
- OddsShark predicts San Francisco will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Dons 84 to Wildcats 82.
Our prediction: Dons 84 to Wildcats 82.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Dons 78 to Wildcats 69.