Utah Tech vs North Dakota Predictions
Utah Tech is on the road playing North Dakota at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 2:00pm EST. Utah Tech -4 was the opening favorite and current line is Utah Tech -3.5.
Utah Tech Highlights
With a power ranking of 196, Utah Tech is ranked #193 in offense (scoring an average of 73.00 per game), #334 in defense (allowing an average of 80.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 2-3 (4-1 ATS) this season.
North Dakota Highlights
North Dakota Fighting Sioux has a power ranking of 342 and are #281 for offense (scoring an average of 67.40 per game), #336 for defense (giving up an average of 80.00 points per game) and 3-3 (2-2-1 ATS) overall. Utah Tech went 0-2 (0-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against North Dakota.
Utah Tech Injuries
North Dakota Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be UTU 69.75, NDAKOT 76.75.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict North Dakota Fighting Sioux to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dixie State will win, north dakota will cover, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Trailblazers 80 to Fighting Hawks 84.
Our prediction: Trailblazers 80 to Fighting Hawks 84.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Trailblazers 75 to Fighting Hawks 72.