Butler vs BYU Predictions
Butler is on the road playing BYU at the Imperial Arena at Atlantis Resort stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 6:30pm EST. BYU -2 was the opening favorite and current line is Butler -2.
With a power ranking of 278, Butler is ranked #209 in offense (scoring an average of 72.00 per game), #186 in defense (allowing an average of 68.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-2 (1-3-1 ATS) this season.
BYU Cougars has a power ranking of 13 and are #37 for offense (scoring an average of 83.75 per game), #34 for defense (giving up an average of 68.75 points per game) and 3-2 (3-2 ATS) overall. Butler went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against BYU.
- F/C John-Michael Mulloy Is "?" Thursday vs BYU, Ankle
- F Jalen Thomas Is "?" Thursday vs BYU, Heart
- F Ali Ali Is "?" Thursday vs BYU, Concussion
- F Myles Wilmoth Is "?" Thursday vs BYU, Arm
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be BUTLR 68, BYU 72.
- 54% of SportsJaw users predict Butler Bulldogs to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Butler will win, byu will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Cougars 68 to Bulldogs 78.
Our prediction: Cougars 68 to Bulldogs 78.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 72 to Bulldogs 73.