Alabama vs Michigan St. Predictions
Alabama is on the road playing Michigan St. at the Moda Center at the Rose Quarter stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 10:30pm EST. Alabama -3.25 was the opening favorite and current line is Alabama -4.5.
With a power ranking of 20, Alabama is ranked #47 in offense (scoring an average of 84.75 per game), #42 in defense (allowing an average of 57.50 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-0 (3-1 ATS) this season.
Michigan St. Highlights
Michigan St. Spartans has a power ranking of 111 and are #180 for offense (scoring an average of 73.75 per game), #148 for defense (giving up an average of 57.50 points per game) and 3-1 (2-2 ATS) overall. Alabama went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Michigan St..
- G Dominick Welch Is downgraded to doubtful Thursday vs Michigan State, Lower Body
- F Darius Miles Is upgraded to probable Thursday vs Michigan State, Foot
Michigan St. Injuries
- F Malik Hall Is out indefinitely, Foot
- G Jaden Akins Is "?" Thursday vs Alabama, Foot
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be ALA 68.25, MICHS 77.25.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Michigan St. Spartans to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Alabama will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 70% picked Michigan St. Spartans on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Crimson Tide 85 to Spartans 73.
Our prediction: Crimson Tide 85 to Spartans 73.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Crimson Tide 80 to Spartans 67.