UConn vs Oregon Predictions
UConn is on the road playing Oregon at the Moda Center at the Rose Quarter stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. UConn -4 was the opening favorite and current line is UConn -3.5.
With a power ranking of 11, UConn is ranked #27 in offense (scoring an average of 87.20 per game), #33 in defense (allowing an average of 57.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 5-0 (4-1 ATS) this season.
Oregon Ducks has a power ranking of 106 and are #272 for offense (scoring an average of 68.25 per game), #40 for defense (giving up an average of 57.00 points per game) and 2-2 (2-2 ATS) overall. UConn went 1-1 (1-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Oregon.
- F Samson Johnson Is out indefinitely, Foot
- G Jermaine Couisnard Is out indefinitely, Knee
- G Keeshawn Barthelemy Is OUT Thursday vs Connecticut, Ankle
- F Lok Wur Is "?" Thursday vs Connecticut, Undisclosed
- F Ethan Butler Is "?" Thursday vs Connecticut, Undisclosed
- G Brennan Rigsby Is "?" Thursday vs Connecticut, Undisclosed
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be CONN 65.25, OREG 72.25.
- 52% of SportsJaw users predict UConn to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Connecticut will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 56% picked UConn on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Huskies 77 to Ducks 74.
Our prediction: Huskies 77 to Ducks 74.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Uconn strong start starts with the big three in the paint, they are 5-0 they won their first 5 games by a average of 30 points! They have a strong defense that Coach Hurley puts in they scrap for the rebounds and loose balls, the Ducks will have to hard of time in the paint!
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Huskies 74 to Ducks 68.