Oklahoma vs Nebraska Predictions
Oklahoma is on the road playing Nebraska at the State Farm Field House stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 5:00pm EST. Oklahoma -5.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Oklahoma -6.5.
With a power ranking of 102, Oklahoma is ranked #324 in offense (scoring an average of 63.75 per game), #29 in defense (allowing an average of 55.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-1 (1-3 ATS) this season.
Nebraska Cornhuskers has a power ranking of 125 and are #272 for offense (scoring an average of 68.00 per game), #123 for defense (giving up an average of 55.75 points per game) and 3-1 (1-3 ATS) overall. Oklahoma went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Nebraska.
- F Derrick Walker Is "?" Thursday vs Oklahoma, Personal
- G Ramel Lloyd Jr. Redshirt, Redshirt
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be OKLA 59.5, NEBRS 72.5.
- 51% of SportsJaw players predict Nebraska Cornhuskers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Nebraska will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Sooners 72 to Cornhuskers 76.
Our prediction: Sooners 72 to Cornhuskers 76.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
The Cornhuskers have a balanced scoring attack with three players averaging double figures in scoring led by Griesel at 13 points, Sooners are a solid team, this will be a close game and will be a back and forth game!
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Sooners 72 to Cornhuskers 73.